Document Vault Blog
Co-ordinating an M&A transaction is a time consuming task involving multiple parties in different locations. Finding time to configure, administer and operate an M&A data room can be challenging.
Document Vault Systems offers a completely managed service to companies wishing to set up a virtual data room for their M&A transaction. We can:
- Set up the data room and customise it to match your branding.
- Set up user accounts and invite users to the system.
- Set up user permissions to ensure that users can see only the documents and folders they are intended to see.
- Set up email alerts to tell users when new documents have been uploaded or amended.
- Upload your document repository to the data room on your behalf (if provided on a USB drive or by FTP).
- At the end of the transaction, prepare an encrypted USB drive to be sent to the key parties in the transaction.
- Make sure that all data is deleted at the end of the deal when no longer needed, when you tell us to do this.
- Provide support on an ongoing basis, both during and outside of office hours.
- Meet the stringent requirements of compliance, data protection and security.
In business, time is money. You are good at what you do, managing all aspects of a mergers and acquisitions transaction. We are good at what we do, providing a service to ensure that your data room is managed efficiently and securely, bringing the necessary technical and logistical knowledge to your project to make sure it is completed in a timely manner.
Not sure? Please pick up the phone and ask to speak to a member of our team so that we can answer any question you might have. Alternatively, please request a call back.