Document Vault Blog
If you are looking for a secure data room for your mergers & acquisitions deal, then you want to be confident that the supplier you choose meets a number of requirements:
- Expertise in data rooms over many years with customer references which back this up.
- Meets all your compliance requirements including storing the data in the UK, with ISO certified data centres (ISO 27001 and 9001 accredited).
- Protects your information with the necessary security: data encrypted at rest and during transfer; permission-based access to the document repository, guaranteeing anonymity of users when required.
- Provides full support during and outside of office hours, with a courteous and knowledgeable support team.
It is also helpful to know that the company you choose has experience of similar types of transactions in the past with a support team who understand your business proposition.
Document Vault Systems have been building and managing virtual data rooms since 2006, with expertise across a wide variety of market sectors, covering many different functions:
- Legal and financial - M&A transactions (acquisitions, disposals, management buyouts etc).
- Property - sale of properties, with multiple potential buyers having access to the data room (but not being aware of each other).
- Local Government -sharing information with corporate partners and stake holders.
- Renewable energy - management of client information by solar energy companies.
- Oil & Gas - sale of oil & gas assets by global corporations.
- Corporate information systems for both large and small companies.
- Knowledge management in public sector organisations.
- Public enquiry relating to a planning application.
- User requirements and feasibility studies.