Document Vault Blog
A Document Vault data room is a sophisticated tool for managing the due diligence process and for organising the document repository. The data room fee includes support from an experienced consultant who understands what you are trying to achieve.
Document Vault Systems provide a managed service covering everything from initial data room set up, to inviting users to the data room and ongoing support.
Specifically, we will:
- Set up the data room on the same day you request it, providing we receive this request before 2pm.
- Customise the appearance of the data room to include your logo and corporate colours.
- Set up a secure domain from which the data room will be accessed (running 256-bit SSL encryption).
- Add all the features such as Information Request Centre, Audit trail etc. which you have requested and prepare your data room for use.
- Set up user groups and group permissions defining which documents and folders users can see (based on the information you give us).
- Assign usernames and passwords as required and send out email invitations.
On top of that, we are ready to answer your questions and provide general support when needed.