- We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information we collect about you lawfully, in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018 and the UK Data Protection Act 1998.
Security of Your Personal Data
- The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal data security policy and the law.
- This website is hosted on a secure server in a UK-based ISO 27001 and 9001 accredited data centre. Access to this server is by authorised personnel only.
- All communication between your local computer/mobile device and this server is protected by 256-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption.
We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to this website. This can include using a "cookie", a text file stored on your local computer, which can be used to store information about user behaviour, personal preferences etc. You can usually modify your browser settings to prevent this happening if you wish.
This website uses two types of cookie:
- Session cookies, which are automatically deleted once your website browser window has been closed, and
Last updated: 5 February 2020.