Co-ordinating an M&A transaction is a time consuming task involving multiple parties in different locations. Finding time to configure, administer and operate an M&A data room can be challenging.
Document Vault Systems offer a completely managed service to companies wishing to set up a virtual data room for their M&A transaction. Our service includes:
- Setting up your data room to match your branding and ready for use.
- Adding users, setting their permissions and inviting them to the data room.
- Setting up email alerts to tell users when new documents have been uploaded or amended.
- Uploading your document repository to the data room on your behalf (if provided on a USB drive or by FTP).
- At the end of the transaction, prepare an encrypted USB drive to be sent to the key parties in the transaction.
- Make sure that all data is deleted at the end of the deal when no longer needed, when you tell us to do this.
- Provide support on an ongoing basis, both during and outside of office hours.
- Meet the stringent requirements of compliance, data protection and security.
In business, time is money. You are good at what you do, managing all aspects of a mergers and acquisitions deal. We are good at what we do, providing a service to ensure that your data room is managed efficiently and securely, bringing the necessary technical and logistical knowledge to your project to make sure it is completed in a timely manner.
Request Further Information
Click below to request more information about our virtual data rooms or call Freephone 0808 221 0440 to speak to a member of our team.